TTP2 (Telpad 2)
* Simply connect to an existing unit, Alert-Guard or Hub via 4 cores.
* The TelPad II can either:
- Absorb the existing codes of panel it’s connected to (the only option for Optimus)
- Be programmed with separate codes to diﬀerentiate between exit and entry
(Telguard range only).
* All programming can be achieved remotely, therefore no site visits are required.
* A low proﬁle, moulded anthracite back box and a stainless steel faceplate.
* Trade and Clear buttons as standard.
The level of programming available will be determined by what the TelPad II is connected to:
* TELGUARD ~ ML OR HY-CAN RANGE
The Telpad II can either mirror the programming of the chosen panel or have separate codes.
* STANDALONE ~ HUB CONNECTION Programming allowance as the Telguard range:
- 400 Access Codes
- 900+ Authorised incoming numbers
- Internal Time Clock with 9 time zones
- Activity Log
- SMS Alerts